Payment By Invoice
If your organization would like to make payment by invoice, we can complete any vendor paperwork including a W9 or register in your supplier portal. You can submit your request via chat or email and receive a response same day with paperwork typically completed in 24-48 hours.
Your credit line will be established by DNBi, a service provided by Dun & Bradstreet, which recognizes established organizations that have good credit standing. If your order exceeds the recommended credit from DNBi, we will request payment for the balance by credit card or company check.
Pre Approved Terms Account:
Customers pre-approved for credit terms typically include the following:
Customers who fit this category may simply email us a copy of your purchase order to us. We will accept most purchase orders from customers in this category. However, we reserve the right to request further documentation depending on the size of your order. Customers in this category are also still subject to our credit review and approval processes based on information provided by Dun & Bradstreet.
If you do not qualify for a terms account, we would be happy to accept payment by any of the following methods.
Credit Card Payment
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express and validate ALL credit card transactions with the issuing bank. For prompt processing of your credit card orders please be sure the following information is entered:
– Complete card number with expiration date and card security code (CSC)
– Bill to and Ship to Address for your order should match with delivery to a verified Business.
-If the Ship to address is different from your Billing address, your order may be canceled. Let us know if the Ship to Address is on file with issuing bank as an authorized business address for your card account.
Updated Credit Card Policy
Due to the increased levels of credit card fraud on the internet and the extraordinary levels of fraud seen in our industry, we have implemented the strictest rules on credit card acceptance. We are a B2B company and recognize that credit card payment is a popular option for our business clients. We will verify your complete account information at the time of sale and keep this information for future payments within the standards of PCI compliance.
In addition to meeting address verification requirements above, we may not process your credit card order if you (a) use a generic email account (i.e. yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc.), (b) ship to a residential address and/or (c) request high security products without a connection to a verifiable business.
If we cancel your order, the funds will be released immediately from the pre authorization hold that was placed by the credit card company. It may take 2-3 days for the funds to become available, however this is controlled by your credit card merchant as is not part of our process.
Wire Transfer Payments
Bank wire transfers are the fastest and most secure method of payment. Domestic wires and ACH payments are processed same day, international wires are processed next day. We can provide your organization with the wire transfer details on a quote, order confirmation or pro forma invoice.
If you need a rush order with wire transfer as payment, please advise us of the exact amount of your wire transfer with a receipt of the completed transaction. Any credits or overpayment from wire transfer will be used towards future orders. Our customer service team can research completed wire transfer and follow up immediately with our bank to insure there are no delays in processing your order.
Your satisfaction is very important to us. Our return policy is as liberal as possible, while allowing us to deliver the best service in the industry. If you need to set up a return, please request a RA (Return Authorization) or submit any questions about your return after reviewing our complete return policy.
1. The product must be unopened, unused, like new and factory sealed with all original packaging, instructions, etc.
2. A Return Authorization (RA) number is required for all returns and is valid for 30 days.
3. Products must be shipped and delivered to:
4. An approved RA will be rejected if sent as a DOA without troubleshooting and testing confirms it is fully functional.
5. There will be a 15-25% restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
6. Once your approved RA has been processed, a credit will be applied to your account with IDSuperShop.
7. In most cases, the replacement product will be sent upon receipt of your approved return. If desired, you may order an advanced replacement with same terms and then request a refund/credit to your card when the returned product is received and processed
1. Parts and Print heads
2. All Software including maintenance that has been activated
3. Services including labor, installation, training and support plans
4. Custom-programmed or custom-printed products, including but not limited to programmed technology cards, badge reels, lanyards, badge holders and custom TempBadge products
See ID Super Shop’s Shipping and Delivery policies.