This is the premier ID badging camera used by government and corporate organizations around the world. The ValCam PTZ Pan Tilt Zoom High Resolution Digital ID Camera. Includes capture card, flash and cables. Works great for photo ID card printing applications! Comes with 1 year warranty, factory loaner and tech support for user training and image optimization.
– Creates crisp, high quality photos using CCD sensors.
– Great for ID cards featuring photographs.
– Easy to use.
– Full control of pan, tilt, zoom, iris, color temperature, and brightness via mouse or keyboard.
– One click auto-centering, instant cropping & auto-focus.
– Real time live preview window to see the centered/cropped image before it’s captured.
– Displays live video at 640 X 480 at 30 frames per second.
– Captures images in any environment, even in the dark with auto adjust/auto light.
– Camera range: from under 2′ – 15′ with flash, over 25′ without flash.
– High quality lens and optics for fast zoom and auto focus.
– High intensity flash with adjustable output for perfect illumination & elimination of red eye.
– Easy integration into existing systems with software developer’s kit (SDK).
– Compatible with photo ID software programs, which support TWAIN interface.
– USB compatible.
* #VAL-8500-630 includes VALCam Pan Tilt Zoom ID camera and flash. Tripod may be purchased separately.
Dimensions: 5 1/2” Width x 5 2/3” Height x 5 2/3” Depth (132 x 144 x 144mm).
File Save Format: JPEG, BMP, memory, or clipboard.
Software Drivers: Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 32 & 64 bit.
Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty with hotswap.