We are excited to announce the new CardStudio™ software for Zebra ID card printers. The Standard edition features simple database capabilities via spreadsheet, additional print functionality and 2D bar codes, as well as an internal database, more card design templates, magnetic encoding support and the ability to import text files. Features magnetic encoding capabilities!CardStudio is sold globally under the ZMotif™ line up and will support all current and legacy Zebra ID card printers—both direct-to-card and retransfer.
By offering three versions of the product with a range of features and price points—and by enabling upgrades from the more basic versions to the more advanced—Zebra now offer the most complete ID card printing solution! CardStudio features intuitive design, encoding and printing of simple to complexly designed ID cards, now available in 11 different languages worldwide.
CardStudio is ideal for designing ID cards for access control, gift cards, loyalty and club cards, school identification and library ID cards and visitor badges. CardStudio’s Direct-to-Printer (D2P) technology optimizes print quality and performance by providing advanced print control functionality from card design elements directly to the ID card printer.
New capabilities and features such as new software only license manager, and D2P print technology demonstrate Zebra’s commitment to deliver and innovate productivity software for ID cards across a wide range of industries and hardware/software solutions.
We offer excellent customer service! Call us today for personalized assistance, 877-943-7467.ID Supershop carries a full line of CardStudio Photo ID Softwares for your ID card system. All ID card printers come with free lifetime technical support.
- Full-color design capabilities, dual-sided cards
- Design templates and template designer
- Image acquisition (VFW, TWAIN, WIA, DS, FILE)
- Bar codes 1-D—Code 39, 128
- Bar codes 1-D—All
- Bar codes 2-D
- Magnetic encoding (ISO, JIS)
- MS® Excel® and CSV text files
- Network print
Minimum System Requirements:
- IBM compatible PC with a Pentium microprocessor with at least 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 operating system
- Disk space: 250 MB with partial clipart or 400 MB with full clipart installed
- Mouse or other Windows-compatible pointing device CD-ROM 8X or greater drive
- Internet access required for software license key activation
- Printer support via CardStudio Direct-to-Printer (D2P) technology or Zebra card printer Microsoft Windows certified drivers
Find more CardStudio ID Card Software with ID Supershop.