The Magicard Enduro 3E dual-sided printer features all the latest and greatest technologies, including high quality printing, HoloKote anti-counterfeit watermarking standard, Ethernet & USB connectivity and more!
- Intuitive user interface. The Magicard Enduro 3E dual-sided printer features an LCD that provides simple instructions and status messages, along with handy buttons for simple menu selections. The Magicard Enduro 3E printer driver is available in several languages and supports Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X, making it easy to install and use. The small form factor the Enduro 3E Duo makes it easy to fit on a desk or in tight spaces.
- Built-in USB and Ethernet connectivity. Ethernet and USB connectivity are standard features for the Enduro 3E Duo, providing added versatility for all of your card printing jobs.
- Batch and single card printing modes. The Magicard Enduro 3E 3633-3021 printer offers a 100-card capacity input hopper for worry-free, continuous batch card printing. If you need to print a one-off card the Enduro 3E Duo also features a manual card feed slot on the front of the printer.
- Card security made easy and inexpensive. Magicard’s exclusive HoloKote feature allows you to print a simple watermark with the Magicard Enduro 3E Duo printer without any additional equipment or cost. The watermark is printed during normal card printing by using the O (overlay) panel of a standard color ribbon – there is no need to purchase expensive holographic lamination. The HoloKote watermark becomes visible when the card is viewed at an angle and can be easily configured in the printer drivers. HoloKote for the Enduro 3E Duo printer is available in four patterns: globes, keys, interlocking squares, or waves. When using the HoloKote option, the pattern of your choice is printed repeatedly across your card. It is also possible to order custom HoloKote designs unique to your organization. They are an excellent way to add unique security to your cards without the expensive and minimum order quantities of custom holographic laminates.When HoloKote is used along with Magicard HoloPatch cards, one area of the watermark becomes a high-visibility security seal with an appearance similar to a holographic patch, at a fraction of the cost.
- Card printing flexibility. The Magicard 3633-3021 printer offers complete card printing flexibility. Not only can you print direct-to-card, the Magicard 3633-3021 printer is also capable of rewrite printing. Rewrite printing allows you to print, erase and reprint cards for efficiency and cost-savings.With the Magicard Enduro 3E 3633-3021 printer, you can batch print a color design on one side of the rewritable cards, remove the ribbon, and then use the rewrite feature and hand-feed slot to individually print, erase and update information on the other side using Magicard thermal rewritable card stock. This is an excellent cost saver for temporary card applications (such as visitor cards).
Add magnetic stripe and/or smart card encoding to your Magicard Enduro3e so that you can combine your photo ID application with other applications such as access control, time and attendance tracking, debit transacting and more! Get your new Magicard Enduro 3E Duo ID card printer up and running in no time with a training session from our in-house Technical Support team. We will tailor your training around your specific printer and your specific needs. ID card printer training session may include topics such as:
- ID card printer installation assistance
- How to load the ribbon and cards
- A review of the printer’s user interface
- Special printer features and how to use them
Includes toll-free technical support, live chat support, total parts and labor replacement, and fast turn-around on printer repairs. This satisfaction-guaranteed service is handled in-house by our knowledgeable, factory-trained technical support team.