HID Global’s new HDP5600 Fargo ID Card Printer Dual-Sided features an affordable, high resolution 600 dpi printing option for superior text and image quality. The new high definition card printer, the HDP5600 – both of which comprise HID’s new Professional Select* Series of printers. Based on HID Global’s industry leading, 5th generation HDP technology, it is ideal for government agencies, universities, corporations and healthcare facilities who need re-transfer printing technology to routinely issue high definition ID cards.
Not only are colors more brilliant and images sharper, but the high quality, 600 dpi resin printing capabilities of the HDP5600 give the ability to precisely print small text and crisply defined barcodes like never before. The HDP5600 also includes a built-in Workbench™ diagnostic utility and Color Assist™ tool to help better match spot colors on company logos and service marks. Leveraging the 600 dpi option, the printer can even accurately reproduce complex characters, such as Kanji, Arabic and Cyrillic.
- High Resolution Printing. The HDP5600 features a high resolution 600 dpi option for printing vibrant images, crisp barcodes and small, complex characters.
- Competitive Feature Set. The HDP5600 offers an array of differentiators not available with other HDP printers on the market:
- 600 dpi availability for both single-side and dual-side printing
- High Durable HDP Film
- Optional dual input hopper capability
- Backward-Compatible Ribbons and HDP Films. To ensure a smooth transition, the new HDP5600 ribbons and HDP films are backward compatible to the HDP5000.
- Enhanced Memory. Provides all the same features, functions and options currently available for the HDP5000 but with added 64 MB memory, allowing for increased resolution without sacrificing print throughput speeds.