IDSuperShop is proud to offer the TeamNisca product line, featuring ID card printers and accessories known for their unmatched quality, reliability and user-friendliness.
Since 1994 Nisca has been a leader in the plastic ID card industry, making reliable ID card printers that produce the industry’s best direct to card 24-bit color and 256-grayscale cards for corporate ID cards, student ID cards, government ID cards and more. Since 1960 the Nisca Corporation has maintained a commitment to meet market demands and experiment with new technologies. They are ISO 9001 certified an international standard for quality assurance, as well as international ISO 14001 certified in recognition for their environmental management system, which makes efforts to more efficiently use power and water and reduce wastes such as building materials and scrap paper.
IDSuperShop is happy to offer the product line of Nisca’s ID card printers to suit your ID card printing needs.
- PR5300 for fast edge-to-edge, affordable dual-sided printing.
- PR5310 for dual-sided printing with smart card encoding.
- PR5350 one of the most popular models great for high speed, low cost dual-sided printing. With the addition of magnetic stripe encoding, IC chip encoding, and RFID reading and encoding functions, the PR5350 produces cards that meet virtually all security requirements.
- PR5360LE single-sided ID card printer provides a simple, affordable solution for printing high quality, high durability ID cards. Great for every small organization.
- PRC101 one of IDSuperShop’s most popular models great for single-sided printing with a small footprint and out-of-box solution. Creates high durability ID cards with low maintenance requirements, and is small enough to fit into an office overhead bin or under a counter.
- PRC201 600 dpi dual-sided ID card printer features retransfer printing technology that allows you to create secure ID badges in full color, with full bleed images in brilliant true color with the industry’s first 600 dpi resolution!
Nisca printers are known for producing the highest quality ID cards using direct to card dye sublimation technology. The flexible design of Nisca secure card printers allows in-field upgrading of modules, including inline lamination. From universities to municipal bus pass systems, IDSuperShop offers Nisca printers with a flexible range of solutions to meet your demands.
ID Card Printing Applications Include:
- Health Care ID Cards
- Governmental ID Card
- Student ID Cards
- Membership ID Cards
- Casino and Gaming ID Cards
- Bank and e-Payment Cards
- Driver License Cards