Category One Terms Account: Pre-Approved Customers
If your company is listed with Dun & Bradstreet (www.dnbi.com), you will receive credit line as recommended by DNBi upon request. If you would like to be set up for terms account, please notify us when you are ready to place your first order so that we can establish a terms account for you once payment terms have been established. You may then place your order by sending your purchase order by email for immediate processing. If your order exceeds the recommended credit from DNBi, we may request payment for the balance by credit card or company check.
Category Two Terms Account: Companies Listed With Dun & Bradstreet
Customers pre-approved for credit terms are the following:
- Fortune1000 Companies
- Government organizations (city, county/parish, state, or federal)
- Public Institutions (school districts, two and four-year institutions)
Customers who fit this category do not need to submit a credit application - simply email a copy of your purchase order to us online. We will accept most purchase orders from customers in this category. However, we reserve the right to request further documentation depending on the size of your order. Customers in this category are also still subject to our credit review and approval processes based on information provided by Dun & Bradstreet.
Alternate Payment Options
If you do not qualify for a terms account by either of the categories above, we would be happy to accept payment by any of the following methods.
Credit Card Payment
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express and validate all credit card transactions with the issuing bank. For prompt processing of your credit card orders please be sure the following information is entered:
- Complete card number with expiration date and card security code (CSC)
- Bill to and Ship to Address for your order should match with delivery to a verified Business. If they are different, Ship to Address must be on file with issuing bank as an authorized business address for your card account.
For additional details on our Credit Card Policy, see below.
Wire Transfer Payments
Bank wire transfers are the fastest and most secure method of payment as domestic wires are processed same day, international wires are processed next day. Please contact us at 877-943-7467 to advise us of the exact amount of your wire transfer. Any credits or overpayment from wire transfer will be used towards future orders. For immediate processing of your order, please send copy of completed wire transfer receipt to email@example.com.
Credit Card Policy
Due to the increased levels of credit card fraud on the internet and the extraordinary levels of fraud seen in our industry, we have implemented the strictest rules on credit card acceptance. We are a B2B company and recognize that credit card payment is a popular option for our business clients. We will verify your complete account information at the time of sale and keep this information for future payments. However in addition to meeting address verification requirements above, we may not process your credit card orders if you use a generic email account (i.e. yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc.).
Your satisfaction is very important to us. IDSupershop's return policy is as liberal as possible, while allowing us to maintain the lowest prices in the industry. If you need to set up a return or have any questions about a return, please contact us at 877-943-7467.
1. The product must be unopened, unused, like new and factory sealed with all original packaging, instructions, etc..
2. A Return Authorization (RA) number is required for all returns and is valid for 30 days.
3. Products must be shipped pre-paid (customer pays for return shipping). Items will be returned to:
Attn: RA #
6101 W Centinela Ave
Culver City, CA 90230
4. Product will be rejected if a product returned as a DOA is tested as fully functioning.
5. There will be a 15% restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
6. For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by IDSupershop.
7. For customers on C.O.D. or Credit Card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by Advantidge. If desired, you may order a replacement product at your normal C.O.D./Credit Card status and then request a refund/credit to your card when the returned product is received.
1. Parts and Print heads
3. Services including labor, installation, training and support
4. Custom-programmed or custom-printed products, including but not limited to programmed technology cards, badge reels, lanyards, badge holders and custom TempBadge products.
See IDSuperShop's Shipping and Delivery policies.